Ing. Raimund Kienast
Oberellbögen 66 b
Tel.:0043 664 2828968
Fully licensed by the Department of Aviation: GZ 69.635/14-PR8 1996
Member of the Austrian AERO-CLUBS, Member of the WKO Tirol
TERMS OF TRANSPORT
1. With the acceptance of the ticket the passenger closes an air transportation contract with the company/person which is declared on the ticket. This contract is governed by Austrian law.
2. We like to advice, that in paragliding accidents are possible, e.g. because of stumbling or wrong reaction during take off or landing. Of course, we try to keep this risk as small as possible, therefore you have to obey to all the instructions given by the pilot during take off, flight and landing. The passenger confirms to be in good physical and mental condition. The company/person has covered passenger liability (e.g. in case of an accident) according to Austrian air law (Luftfahrtgesetz).
3. Personal items you carry with you (e.g. glasses, cameras, mobile phones and other valuables as well as money) have to be stalled securely. We can not offer liability for loss or damage, e.g. during take off, flight or landing.
4. The planned flight route, landing site and flight times can be altered at any time, especially due to security or operational reasons, without compensation for the passenger.
5. With the acceptance of the ticket the passenger closes an air transportation contract with the company/person which is declared on the ticket. Only the company/person which is declared on the ticket is involved with this contract. There is no contract with another company/person. Another company/person do not accept any liability for the passenger.
1. We are anxious to safe your personal data.
2. We use your personal data for your order only.
3. We use your name, address, mail-address and phone number.
4. We will delete the date after the order. (flight)
5. The tickets with your name and address must be stored for the public authority. (seven years)
6. If you have questions please contact us.
LEGAL DOMICILE: INNSBRUCK